Sunday, March 21, 2010

Lingerie Party!



My future sister-in-laws, Cyndel and Misty, hosted a lingerie party for me on March 20, 2010. Cyndel made fabulous strawberry cupcakes, cheese cake, chicken turnovers, and dip. Misty brought my favorite salad from Tim's Pizza. They had spiked punch, regular punch, and of course, what lingerie party doesn't have jell-o shots?!?! We played a game where my guests decorated "granny" panties and another where they made sexy lingerie out of streamer! It was so fun! I wish my best friend, Ashley, and bridesmaid, Kari, could have been there...unfortunately Ashley lives in Texas and Kari had shingles. But, I got tons of fabulous gifts from my friends and future family! Here are some pictures...of course I can't share them all...I don't want Elvis to see!!! ;-)


I had to take a shot every time someone said "Elvis, Sexy, or Lingerie!"
Sexy Streamer Lingerie

Granny Panties!
(Thanks, Brittney...I won't shart in my dress! HA HA!)






No comments:

Post a Comment